Sunday, August 30, 2009
BETWEEN WORK AND NAUSEA, I HAVE MISSED SOME POSTINGS!!! We had three major birthday parties last weekend. Grace's 1st birthday, John's 1st birthday, and Hudson's 2nd birthday!!! Here are some pics from the fun weekend!!!!
OK, blog friends....if you need a new read...this is it!!! What a GREAT series!!! It is clean teen literature, but VERY good!!! Think Gossip Girl (circa 1900) and Jane Austen all mixed in together. There are 3 books and the third is coming out in October. This series is also going to be a HUGE movie series as well. The books are Luxe, Rumors, Envy and Splendor. And what about this dress? This is what made me by the book to begin with!!!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
So sorry I have not blogged in awhile!!! Lot's going on!!!
1. I AM PREGNANT! I am about 8 weeks...
2. I KNOW IT IS A BOY...well, not really! But I think it is!
3. My name choices so far:
A. John Sterling if it is a BOY. He will go by Sterling.
4. If it is a GIRL, who knows? I have no choices!!!
I am thinking one of these three:
A. Jacqueline O'Trevia
B. Genevieve Gaye
C. Carrington Jane
5. I am not nearly as excited about picking a girl name. How do I top Paisley?
6. Stephen's job is about to kill me and everyone around him right now. He works 100 hours a week. It is insane.
7. Two of my friends are engaged and getting married in October and November...very quick, and lots of babies!!! 4 are due in 3 weeks!!!
8. I am so TIRED! I am in the bed by 8:30 usually every night!!
9. Excited about fall and cooler weather.
10. How are yoU? I hope you are doing well!!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
1. I have been on a blogging hiatus. Sorry. No excuses. Just busy.
2. Today was 12 hour day. I really dislike those.
3. I am really liking the show Tori and Dean. I think she is very real and I just love that. I think that she has a real marriage and it is precious, although I am not a fan of how they met.
4. Stephen is kicking butt at his job and I am considering the possibility of staying home in the next few years. Wow. Kinda scary stuff.
5. Paisley's pictures are adorable. The website is www.laurengillphotography.com Client Code is G072409. You have to see them. They are precious.
6. My parents celebrated their 38th wedding anniversary this past week and my in-laws are celebrating their 40th. WOWZERS!!! I am so fortunate that we have families that are still together. It makes me very happy!!
7. Friday, we went to Arrington Vineyards to celebrate Michael Trautman's birthday. What a cool place!!! The picture above is of Paisley on Friday night. My sister sent her this outfit and she would have died or wear it. It is only 90 degrees and she has on boots!! Only my child.
8. Saturday, we went to Lauren Taylor's birthday party at the library downtown. It was so fun!! I got some great pictures of the kiddos. Here is the cutest picture of the "Paisley" bib I got off of E-bay. So cute.
9. I won the HOTTEST pair of boots on E-bay. I am trying to be good and not go crazy bidding on fall clothes. However, it is hard :)
10. Menu for the week:
Monday- Mexican at Las Palmas
Tuesday- Left Overs
Thursday Amy D's baby shower
Saturday Heather's Engagement Party
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!