Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
I spent most of the day cleaning out the cabinets and drawers in my master bedroom and bringing down on all my summer clothes. I am a good 10 pounds away from fitting in most of them, but I am trying to get rid of my maternity clothes already. That lap band on those pregnancy pants is just too convenient! HA! I might eat cheesecake everyday if I keep wearing them.
I also ordered this cute stationery today. I bought 20 cards for $19.99 and I had a 30% coupon. Don't you all love a coupon? I know I do!!
Also, I am in LOVE with the Liberty of London line for Target. I am such a sucker for a floral.
Tomorrow is going to consist of packing us for Mississippi! I am so excited to go home for a week. Paisley's birthday is Thursday! I LOVE birthday weeks! I have her a present for everyday!! We will have a family party in Mississippi and then the big mermaid pool party in May. That reminds me that I must start planning. I promised my husband we are toning it down this year and not going too over-the-top...NOT!!
Hope you all had a great day! Mama is heading off to sleep!!
Love and hugs!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
-I sold a pair of Paisley's year old Nike's (that were in good shape and that I bought from Academy for $24.99) for $64.00! Holy smokes! I only wanted $10.00. Gotta love that. If you don't E-bay, you should!!
-I am completely sleep deprived. It is insane. Stephen is out of town, and my in-laws are trying to wrap up the selling of their home in Cincinnati. And Griffin ain't sleepin. He is up usually at 10, 2, 4, and it just goes down hill from there. Please feel sorry for me. I am a total witch with no sleep.
-The good news is Griffin's weight is up, the thrush is gone, and he is eating really well.
-The other good news is I am down 34 pounds since April 01. I feel so much better, and my husband is so complimentary. I don't care if you have been married 1 month or 30 years, it is always nice when your husband tells you how good you look. Sweet Stephen. He has his bad days, but most of the time I like him. LOL.
-Total subject change, how glad are we that Lee and Crystal are on American Idol? They are the ONLY good ones on that show. The rest are average at best. What happened to American Idol? SNOOZEVILLE this season.
-On a brighter note, I hope you all watch Glee. This is the most brilliant writing since Will and Grace. I find myself downloading the music everytime I log onto Itunes. Don't you just love the arrangements of songs?!! And what about Sue Sylvester? She is hysterical and the greatest TV Villian of our time.
-And what about this new kid Jessie St. James??I loved it last night when he used the line "epic romance." Love it. I am not sure if he is really a bad guy falling in love, or if he is true blue. I guess we shall see. Mmm...
-I have also been watching Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo. This is definitely a DVR worthy show. It is hilarious how arrogant the people trying to find love are. It's like, "I want a Victoria's Secret model, with Reese Witherspoon's personality, and she needs to be single, ready to have kids, no previous kids, a size 0, etc." And they weigh 300 pounds and are gross. Cracks me up!The dating pool is also pretty rough. Half the girls look like hookers.
These people should try E-Harmony. Just sayin'.
-My favorite line from Millionaire Matchmaker might be "Looks fade, but dumb is forever."
Hysterical. Especially for all these 50 year old guys wanting 20 year old girls. Who they have NOTHING in common with.
-So, what are you up to? What's the 411?
Monday, April 19, 2010
ACM TOP 10!! IN CASE YOU MISSED IT!!!!!!
1. The spray tans were out of control. Julianne Hough was orange. Not pretty. There is a light tint in the spray tan, girls. And Randy Travis. Just sayin'. Y'all make a note.
2. I thought it was great that no one cheered for Leann Rimes and Eddie Ciberian got booed. HA! No one likes cheaters and home wreckers, Leann. You needed a big scarlet A on your dress.
3. Carrie Underwood nailed it. The gloss, the dress, the shadow, all of it!!
4. Taylor Swift sounded better. The girl is not great live. Let's just be honest. But she is a performer.
5. Lady Antebellum looked great, sounded great, and I LOVE that song American Honey.
6. Brad Paisley is precious. And so is Matthew MAC. Wooo. SWOON!
7. I thought the worst performances were Brooks and Dunn and Rascall Flatts. Two groups that normally sound great. I think Brooks and Dunn had some AC issues.
8. I am SOOOOOO SOOOO SOOOO SOOO glad that Miranda Lambert won tonight. She is so deserving. So cute. And so real!
9. I love Jason Aldean. He is so real and nice. And sounds great LIVE!
10. I heart Nashville and country music. So glad I live here!!!
And for Stephen! Love these!!!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
On Wednesday, all my best girlfriends came over for some vino and appetizers. They brought everything; all I did was host. We also hads some cake in honor of Erin's b-day.
I love these girls so much. We have a good time and love to get rowdy and discuss some very funny things. I always learn something new. HA!
Happy Birthday Erin!!
Griffin also had his first doctors appointment this week. It didn't go so hot. He is down a pound and also had thrush. So we are working hard to get his weight up and taking a oral drop by mouth to rid the flush. I love him so much. He is such a precious boy and a good baby. He is sleeping pretty well, too. He is definitely a Mama's boy. Hehe.
Dr. Leeper and Griffin. I LOVE this man. He is truly the greatest pediatrician in Nashville/Brentwood. I double heart him. I also went to the doctor this week and got released to drive! Yeah!!
And last but not least, big sister had a fun week at Grammy's and at playschool. She picked this ensemble out herself, complete with the boots. She is already fabulous. And I take full credit. Look at that popped collar.
So excited to see this preview!! Unfortunately, we have to wait until May 27th! BOO.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
3. LOVE this, too, He is gonna look so cute in these with his spikey hair!
4. I love Babylegs. These are so cute and you can put them on with a onesie and not have to change their pants. These argyle are just too cute!!!
5. This little device is called the Itzbeen. I ordered this yesterday. I am such a sucker for gadgets. For $24.99, it keeps up with your last feeding, what side, sleep, etc. It's so cool!!
6. I am so pleased with the new Hooray! line by Cynthia Rowley at Babies R Us. . Look at this cute elephant blankey!
7. And what about this cute seersucker suit and shorts. Also from Cynthia.