EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I JUST HAD A CHANEL HEART ATTACK...

Yes, she is dramatic....and fashion should not be this stressful. But it sure is fun watching her find clothes and jewelry..I am talking about none other than Rachel Zoe. Catch The Rachel Zoe project on Netlkix and Bravo for some good laughs!



Here are my FAV Rachel Zoe quotes....

On her weight"Truthfully, I've never seen myself as being too thin. Sometimes I'll look at photos and be like, 'Oh, that's not a good look.' But generally speaking, I'm not too thin."

On "dying" for fashion "Just throw me in my coffin now with those earrings on.""I'm having a Chanel heart attack right now."

On pregnancy fears "I just wish Rodger would carry it. I’m actually not scared of getting fat at all, but am I physically strong enough? I’m not the epitome of strength, exactly."

On quality over quantity"As far as I can remember, every dime I ever had went to something extravagant. I would rather spend more, buy fewer items and have them forever."

"On style icon Kate Moss"We're obsessed with the way Kate looks - Wellington boots with shorts? Who else could get away with that?"

On tabloid rumors "Every other day there's something - I'm dealing drugs, I'm starving people. I have never done a drug in my life."

On her birthday gift from husband Rodger"You got me Dylan McKay's car?"

On cooking a Thanksgiving turkey"You realize that this has become, like, Cameron Diaz's, like, Oscar dress. It wakes me up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat."

On her favorite print"I think every woman should have leopard, but not every woman will wear leopard. You have to have courage to wear leopard."


On husband Rodger"Babe, I’m so over your heterosexuality and this whole man thing you’re trying to do right now."


What about the shoes? Yes, this is her job, but quite an impressive collection don't you think?


I love her dreamy bed and all the fashion books.....


And since you all loved my closet pictues, here are some of my favorite dream closets.....
Do you all remember this one?



Carrie's dream closet from Sex and the City...





Olivia Palermo's closet in her Greenwich Village apartment.....




Mariah Carey's closet in her NYC apartment...


I mean, this is unreal. She has a closet. In Manhattan. Bigger than most people's homes.



This is a picture of Miley Cyrus' closet. Pretty sweet. I love the idea of the ladders for the shelves for shoes....



Christina Aguilera's impressive spread of shoes. She groups by brand...Christians, Alexander McQueens, Jimmy Choo's......wowzers...



Fergie turned 2 bedrooms into a full walk-in closet...I love the design of the closet.



And this one belongs to the queen of daytime....Oprah herself. What about the latern like lamps? I love them. Such a classic look....



This is my second favorite...Miss Paris Hilton's. I love the feminine mirrors and chandeliers. Gorgeous!!!!

And my favorite!!!! Nanette Lepore's closet, designed by Jonathan Adler. Love the blue, leopoard, and the painting!!!



Hope you enjoyed the tour!!!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: