EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY PAISLEY!





I can't believe my baby is TWO! It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital giddy over 7 pounds that rocked our world! We are so blessed to have such a sweet, fun girl!!! I love her so MUCH! She is my LIFE!!
As you can see, we had a fabulous birthday!! I am one of those parents everyone talks about. SORRY :) I cant help myself...birthday parties are just too much fun!! We had hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, chips, dip, candy, lollipops, and lots of games and prizes. I can't wait for next year..it will be princess...I am already planning. No surprise there!! 
Love you all and missed everyone who could not make it!
XOXO-
KJ
PS-I will post more pictures later, but props to Kim Simpson for this cake!!! SO SUPER CUTE!! 

No comments: