EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

TUESDAY WANTS...

Reading all these home decor blogs is making me postal! I am now ready to re-decorate my entire house. Stephen is thrilled :) HA!

Look how cute this pillow is? I found it on Etsy. I am a sucker for needlepoint.



And I ordered this one. Yes, I know. It is out there. But I LOVE it! It just makes me happy looking at it. I also want more orange and blue in my house.




And you all know I ALWAYS make my way back to clothes/bags/jewelry. What a great conversation piece. A beautiful Kenneth Jay Lane cocktail ring.






So, the rooms I am wanting to re-do first are my kitchen and my bedroom. Not really re-do. Just update. I LOVED Paris Hilton's kitchen in the new InStyle. It is very Alice and Wonderlandish. My kitchen already has this color countertops and floors. So painting is really my only need, and a new balloon drape. I am leaving my lights and not adding a chandelier. Even though I love this one.


I love those urns on her kitchen bar. Beautiful!



This bedroom I love, but this won't happen in my lifetime. HA!




However, these are closer to what might happen...




All these rooms make me so happy!














And these drapes are exactly what I want in my dining room!




Ideas for guest bedrooms....










And so the diet continues...this is my goal! HAAA! I have a LONG way to go. But I am getting there! Down 3 more this week! YAY!




I am also loving these glasses....









And these bags...






These curtains have been ordered for my master bedroom and I love them!




I am also loving this rug for my bedroom as well. I will keep you all posted...


And Paisley has a want, too! A HAPPY NAPPER! She is driving me CRAZY about this thing. HA!



And for dessert, these chocoalte shakes are saving my life!!





What's on your want list for Tuesday??

XOXO-

KJ

6 comments:

TLF said...

Love it all!! Those rooms are to die for!! Big/Long dramatic curtains are my favorite!!

Laura said...

Where did you get those drapes? So pretty!

GOODE TIME GIRLS! said...

Laura, Pottery Barn off of E-bay...

Sara said...

If you redecorate, I am coming to your garage sale.

Sara

JPAmom said...

Loved all the rooms!! I will tell you... DO NOT order your happy napper off of the happy napper website. It takes months to arrive (if it ever does). Order from Coppin's gifts (Hallmark store). It will come within a week.

Kim said...

Love, love, love the pillows, the urns, the drapes, and the rug. Fabulous!