EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

MAURI HART PHOTOGRAPHY

While we were home in Madison, we had Mauri Hart take some pictures of the babies. I highly highly recommend her! She is so down to earth and a mother of three, and just a sweet girl. She has taken pictures of all the grandchildren since they were babies. She is also very reasonable.
That is a word I love.


This one is of all the kids on my parents front porch:
Joe, 10 Anna Blaire 7, Paisley, 4 Isabella Claire, 3 and Griffin, 1


Sweet Muffin....I could eat him up! I love baby toes....



And this is my favorite thing. EVER. My heart!!! I will be taking a 100x250 of this. Or wallpaper.




My sweet princess Paisley.

You all call Mauri. She is the best. Check out her work on Facebook at Mauri Hart Photography OR here.

XOXO-
KJ

1 comment: