EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, July 20, 2009

HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY!!!




I had a great 29th birthday this weekend!!! I celebrated Tuesday night at Cantina Laredo with 23 of my closest girlfriends and we had such a nice time! We had a yummy dinner that consisted of guacamole, shrimp enchiladas, fajitas, and ceviche. I received some great gifts, including a Juicy Couture wristlet, a gift certificate to a cute store on 12th South, a great pair of Juicy earrings, money from my parents and in-laws, and also a beautiful Tiffany's Charm Bracelet from Stephen! We went to dinner and a movie Saturday since Marsha and Johnny were here to babysit...thanks!! Sunday was my actual birthday (along with my daddy's...how cool is it that I was born on my dad's birthday?????). Our good friends Jeff and Amy had us over for dinner Sunday, along with Joey and Lacey. We had fun watching the girls play. Amy cooked a delicious dinner complete with blueberry cobbler and ice cream. YUM!!!!I am sad it my birthday is over...I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!!! ...I am afraid next year will be much more depressing :( Thank goodness I have 364 days to pump myself up about it!! Hope you had a great weekend!!!!
KJ

No comments: