EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WEEKEND FUN IN MISSISSIPPI!!!




We had so much fun at the Mississippi State Fair! For those of you that aren't from Mississippi, the fair is a REALLY REALLY BIG deal. I can NEVER remember not going. I have gone on class field trips, with boyfriends, with Stephen, and now my very own two babies! 
Paisley had such a great time. She loves going anywhere with her cousins, but she really had a good time this weekend. She asked about 50 times on the way home if we could go back. We went and looked at the antique auto show and to the 4-H arena. She got to pet cows, sheep, goats, pigs, etc. She LOVED it. She also rode the merry-go-round, the bumble bees, and went down a huge slide!! She won a Dora, Hello Kitty, and a huge pink dolphin. We ate a Chicken-on-a-stick, Sweet Tea, Icee, Corn on the Cob, and Funnel Cake!!!! All in all, a VERY FUN day and weekend!!!!
PS-sorry these are all the pics I have. I left my camera at home. A very FIRST for me!!! 
XOXO
KJ 

No comments: