EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Saturday, June 16, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2012

Mother's Day was pretty low key this year! Since I went to market and blew my life savings (I kid, kinda), I told Stephen not to buy me anything. I did send him in Michael's after some transfer tape (see next picture) for vinyl so I could work on some Cricut projects and he came back with this awesome pink label maker. 



We also started our day off at Waffle House. My kids love that place so much. We usually go every week as a special "behavior" treat. Yes, I bribe my kids with whatever I think will work. Sue me. 


Me and my sweet Paisley. She is such a sweet child. I could just squeeze her to death.





I have missed you all! I will be back in FULL swing this week!!!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: