YAY FOR FALL AND NEW CLOTHES!!! Here are some of my favorites for Fall 2012!
1) MY FAVORITE CATEGORY: HANDBAGS!!!
I am digging all three of these bags BIG TIME. That Valentino Leopard on the far right is at the TOP of my Christmas list!
2) WORKOUT CLOTHES!
I still have a total infatuation with Lululemon, but Nordstrom launched a new clothing line this year called Zella. I love their workout clothes. They have a lower price point than Lulu and some very fun and feminine fabrics and prints. I am totally loving these snakeskin pants and top below.
I am obsessed with this "Hot but Not" top from Lulu on the left. And I love this jacket on the right. Also, I did not include pictures, but Old Navy has some great workout clothes right now. They totally copied Luluemon. Their jackets are identical, a little thinner but look EXACTLY the same. You can see them here.
The boots are Frye, Steve Madden, Mia, and the patent nude bow heels are Valentino. I am loving Valentino this season!
I am loving these looks from Stella and Dot. The Renegade Studded on the left and the Bardot Gold Bangles below. And The Tory Burch Fox bracelets??! I am definitely digging that purple!
5) NECKLACES- I LOVE these necklaces, also from Stella and Dot. I have some big news about Stella and Dot! Stay tuned!! Maybe even a giveaway!!!
8) SWEATERS and CASUAL - Chunky sweaters are HUGE this year!! The bigger and cozier, the better. Just make sure not to add too much thickness because this adds weight. I am all about slenderizing!!! I love the gray with the cream jeans. Things have changed! You can now rock those white/summer white colors easily into fall.
A great addition for errands on a Sat! Hunter pink boots!
I love these comfy and casual looks for weekends. This screams pumpkin patch and football!
Some more casual looks. You girls probably have all of these things sitting in your closet!
PS-I am DIGGING those pink Wallies. I think I need those this year. Second thing on Christmas list!!!
9) POLKA DOTS, CORAL, and ORANGE- love all of these looks. This orange color is one of my favorites. It looks great with my skin tone and it goes with practically everything! I am really eyeing this silk orange shift dress. A great versatile piece from Piperlime.
11) RED JEANS- How cute are these red jeans? You can find these jeans at Old Navy, commonly known as the Rockstar jeans. On sale right now for $19.95! You are welcome! I love all the different looks and colors!
13) ARM CANDY-Layering bracelets is a fabulous, trendy way to update any of your fall looks. I love to mix expensive with inexpensive. I layer JCrew with Yurman, with crosses, and voila! You have a fun look! Try it out!
What are some fall looks you are loving?
Leave me a comment for a chance to win a giveaway from Stella and Dot!