EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!

SO MANY PEOPLE ONLINE ARE COMMENTING ABOUT THE WEATHER, AND GOSH IT DOES FEEL NICE BEING A MERE 68 DEGREES AND SUNNY TODAY!!!! 

We had a great weekend with my mama here!!! I am on modified bedrest so it is so nice to have her help!!! She went home Sunday and the three of us went out for about an hour and went to lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. YUM!! Afterwards, we went to Brooks Brothers for Stephen to buy a few pairs of pants. I took Paisley to Juicy Couture (it is next door to Brooks Brothers...I couldn't resist :) ) Anyway, she thinks that store is unreal!!! She is smart just like her mommy :)  She picked out this stroller below for her new little sister. We might have to get it!!! Also, mommy got some new nail polish for fall. I am loving the browns and pinks from Essie. So supercute. I can't do the orange...too much. But I LOVE the others. And how cute is this juicy sweatsuit for Miss Priss? She LOVES it!!! 




Mommy's favorite 2 items I found were this hot pink maternity coat (SO CUTE!) and what about that Coach Spotlight Bag??? I hope Santa brings me that. I deserve it. After all, I am pregnant LOL 
What's on your fall favorite list????
XOXO-
KJ 

No comments: