EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, March 05, 2012

ENCORES MURFREESBORO SALE!!

I went to the Encores Consignment Sale tonight and shopped the Pre-Sale and found sooooo much cute stuff......

These New Balance? $7.00

Also found this precious Matilda Jane set for $30.00!! SCORE!!



How cute is this Boutique Dress? Loved it! For $15.00

I also knew my little princess at home would love this Cinderella swimsuit. $6.00. It was a big hit!!!

And this was my favorite: A Matilda Jane Platinum piece. $35.00
I thought this was such a great deal for $12.00. SO cute for Seaside or the beach!!!
And I love this bookshelf!!! $80.00

Y'all should definitely come and shop this week! The sale opens to the public at 10am on Wednesday, and is open everyday until 7pm. Everything goes half on Saturday.
The sale is being held at the TN Expo Building in Murfreesboro. Check out the Facebook page, Encores and More Consignment Murfreesboro.

GO SHOP!!
XOXO-KJ

No comments: