EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Friday, March 02, 2012

OH Y'ALL...



I cannot believe I have not blogging lately and I apologize BIG TIME that I have been so MIA.....

Some recaps....

-I was considering taking a pharmaceutical job but I decided against it. I am supposed to be at home right now. I have to admit, it is harder than I thought. But I am way grateful.

-My best friend from childhood, Cara, had to say good-bye to her mother as she passed away from pancreatic cancer. Her mother was 61. Y'all please pray for this family as they grieve over the loss of their sweet wife and mom. I also have been at home in Mississippi for awhile with Cara and my family.

-I have been rearranging our current set up. Griffin's room is currently right off of our room and he will be moving upstairs to the guest room. So this means that I have to:
-Sell furniture
-Move all toys and belongings upstairs BUT
-Before that happens, I need to:
1) Paint
2) Pick Out Curtains
3) Buy new furniture for sitting room.

UGH. SO much to do. I need more hours in the day and more money for the budget. LOL. Sometimes I really hate pinterest. It makes me want to spend and craft and cook and lose weight. All at the same time!!! :)

I promise to start doing a better job!!!

XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Heather H said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to get a look at your upcoming projects. Praying for peace and comfort for your friend and her family.

Sparkles N' Sports said...

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I have been a huge blog slacker. It's been two months and before that, I'm sure even longer. I need to get back to it! I need to chronicle these precious times as my kids grow! I miss reading your fun blog! Your babies are adorable and my how they have grown! Btw, I have a stack of Matilda Janes that don't fit Sydney. I'm not sure what to do with them since I don't do e-bay. Let me know if you are ever interested! xo Shannon