EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

AUGUST BUNCO

We had a FABULOUS Sunday School Bunco Social a few weeks ago at our house. We feel very blessed to be apart of a wonderful church and Sunday School class. If you aren't in church, find a place you can call home. Church friends are like NO other! 

Anyways, how cute are these Cake Pops? Of course they are dice! My good friend Julie at Party Pops by Julie made them. They taste as good as they look! 


Buffet Setup with all the desserts. Yummy-licious! 

We had a scrumptious supper that included Stouffer's Lasagna, Breadsticks, Salad, Fruit, and Veggies. 

Bunco is a game of rolling dice and if you roll three of a kind you hit BUNCO. 
It is super easy and so much fun! 


We have a sweet group of mamas and it is so fun to come together and discuss the aches and pains of parenthood. HA! 



 "The LOSER'S table"....HA! 




The Winning Table. 
 Meredith Rolling Her Dice! 
 So much fun! 

XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say... that I LOVE that magnolia portrait in the background! It caught my eye and has inspired me to look for one myself. You can take the girl out of the deep south. Happy Wednesday!