EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

SCHOOL TIME!



How did this little angel grow so fast....


I blinked my eyes and now she is 5 years old. Yes, I needed a Xanax last night.  I cried and cried and cried!!! I am not gonna lie I am not ready for my babies to grow up. I boohooed like a baby. And then ate an ENTIRE bag of Candy Corn M&Ms. I eat when I am nervous. And happy. And sad. Thats neither here nor there. My parents came this weekend for a visit and left last night. That also didn't help matters. I also think I have seasonal depression a little. I hate the changing of seasons. 
Anyone else that way? 

                                    Let me tell you a little about Paisley:
She is 5. A typical 5 year old little girl. She loves me the most (I am partial, I know) and she also loves her Gigi and Grammy. She is a SWEET SWEET child. She will give you everything she has. Seriously. She is the most giving 5 year old I have ever seen. Nearly too giving. She would give every toy she has away along with all of her food. She wants everything to be fair and even. She is a major peacemaker. Griffin will bite her and she will say, "Don't bite him back, he is just a baby!" Hilarious.

She is majorly into Barbies. And stuffed animals. She still loves candy, the dentist, the doctor, homeless people, anyone with a disability or in need, anyone who looks like a child molester, or any man. Lovely I know. She loves to be at home, in her PJs, watching TV and eating candy and playing Barbies. My kinda girl! Ha. Just like her mama. We can easily shop all day together!

She weighs 36 pounds.She wears a 4T in most things. She is in a size 9 or 10 shoe. She is tiny. She lives off of Orange Juice, Ruffles Chips, PB&J, and strawberries. And candy. She loves mermaids, swimming, dancing, gymnastics, and singing. She is a major girly-girl! She wants to be a rock star when she grows up (wonderful. Sigh)....

Finally, She L-O-V-E-S Christian! He is her best friend and boyfriend (in an innocent way). How cute is Christian? I love him, too.









Paisley and Mrs. Joanne, her teacher. 

My sweet precious Paisley Jane. I love her more than life itself! 
I hope 



Happy Monday!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: