1. Super excited about my Asics Gel Tri Noosa's. They are crazy bright, but really fun. They even glow in the dark. I am all about workout gear being fun because somehow that makes working out easier...Can I get an Amen? My sweet husband found them at that shoe store over by Belmont, The Athlete's House. They always have shoes when no one else does, and they are usually way less than Fleet Feet and Dick's. Thank you husband! :)
2. How cute is Griffin in his little seersucker blazer? It is a 6-12 months and down to his knees. He will be 2 in a few weeks. He is a little shrimp. I love him so much. He is SO bad at times, though. He bit his sister right after this picture was taken. Anyone have any advice on biting? He only bites her. It is so weird!
3. Here is an Instagram picture of us eating pizza one night this week (I am too lazy to get up and download all the photos off of my Canon) and see how sweet he can be sometimes? He loves his mama. I wouldn't take anything for my mama's boy. And PS-He is currently side kicking the dog as I write this. I hope he bites him once. He kinda deserves it. HAAH!
4. Here is a sweet one of my girl dressed up as Rapunzel. She LIVES in princess world. And I do mean, LIVES. Her favorite words are magical, fairies, castle, party, etc etc etc. Basically she is me just a near five year old version. Too bad I don't look as cute as she does dressed up like a princess. The Rapunzel hair is one of her prized possessions!!!
5. One of my current obsessions: Annie Sloan chalk paint. Not to be confused with chalkboard paint. You can get this at select furnishing and paint stores. It basically gives a distressed look without distressing. There are lots of tutorials on using this stuff online. Check it out!
6. Paisley and I met our friends Erika and Camelia this weekend and painted pottery. Paisley chose a mug for her daddy and I painted the cutest serving piece that has cupcakes on it. I have to pick it up tomorrow. I will be sure to show you all a picture once I get it back from the studio. Paisley was stressed out the entire time. Bless her little heart. She is such a perfectionist! She had a complete meltdown and we had to start over about 12 times. She is so her mothers child. I couldn't get on to her too bad because I am the exact same way. But we finally finished and I don't know if we will do that again! Not without a Xanax first. I kid I kid.
7. We have had lots of rain this week! I feel like we need an ark! And yesterday, this beautiful rainbow appeared in the sky! I love rainbows! Did you know that God gives us rainbows to remind us that He will keep his promises to us? He is there and he is listening! Thank you Lord!
8. My sweet Paisley and I went on a ice cream date Wednesday after school. We went to our favorite place, Menchies. Do you have a Menchies in your area? It is THE BEST! We see country music singers there all the time! Its kinda fun! I love the Cookies and Cream and the Cheesecake.
9. I found this great art piece off of Craigslist this week. Griffin is about to get moved to his big boy room so we are redecorating thanks to Pinterest and too much time on my hands! HA! I love me some Craigslist!!!
10. Speaking of Griffin. I cannot believe that my sweet boy will be TWO in a few weeks. This was him at 2 days old, and dressed as my little Easter bunny. I love this picture so much. Maybe one of my favorites. He will hate me for it one day I am sure! HA. I hate that my kids have to grow up! Why can't I freeze time? I hope they know how much I love them.
What's going on with you? Leave me some comments! You know how much I love them!