EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, November 16, 2009

MY BABY!!

How cute are these pictures of my sweet angel? I love her so much and she is gosh darn cute! Some facts about Paisley Jane!

- She is NOT potty trained and not even interested!

- She eats everything under the sun…her favorites are eggs, creamed corn, cheese, chicken, pizza, and fruit snacks

- She absolutely LOVES Orange Juice!

- She wears a size 6 shoe and a 24 month in clothes

- She has the largest vocabulary EVER and can count to 20.

- She loves to look at pictures of her family

- She loves to sing songs

- Her favorite activities are Tinkerbell anything, riding her bike, being outside, painting, coloring, and watching Dora!

- I LOVE you Paisley and am so glad that God chose me to be your mother!

- MWAH!

No comments: