MY TOP 10 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS!!
1. Festigoody! We have an awesome Christmas Party at our house every year that we named Festigoody (since our last name is Goode). We celebrate the holidays with all of our closest friends....I LOVE IT!!! We always have the craziest Dirty Santa gift exchange that gets completely out of hand! So fun!
2. I LOVE making a gingerbread house with Paisley and Stephen. I cheat every year and buy a kit from Costco! It is so much easier and so fun!
3. I have close to 30 nutcrackers that I decorate my kitchen in every year.
I. LOVE. NUTCRACKERS! They are so cute and different. And unique.
4. Paisley has a pink tree that I found at Big Lots. I love decorating it because it is so girly and cute. The topper is Hello Kitty. It is fabulous.
5. I LOVE watching as many Christmas movies as possible during December. My favorites would have to be Christmas Vacation, Elf, The Holiday, Four Christmases, Miracle on 34th Street, Gremlins, Just Friends, and Love Actually.
6. I seriously start playing Christmas music in October. My favorites are BB King and Harry Connick, Jr.
7. Samaritan's Purse has some of the neatest Christmas gifts. I LOVE to buy things off of this website and give them in honor of someone. This is a great place to buy something for the person who has everything!
8. I love people who go ALL out decorating their homes. I love yards that have TONS of lights and get totally carried away. If that is what Christmas means to you and you have fun doing it, then go for it!! I love to ride around and look at Christmas lights!!
9. At home in Mississippi on Christmas Eve, my mama makes tons of appetizers and my daddy calls all the children and plays Santa Claus. We also go visit old neighbors and people who have lost loved ones throughout the year. It is so fun and good for the soul.
10. Last but not least, I love hearing my daddy read from Luke about the birth of Christ. As wrapped up in Christmas as we all become, my parents always taught us to remember the true meaning of Christmas!! Happy Holidays!