EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Friday, September 03, 2010

5 YEARS...




















I really cannot believe I have been married 5 years! Above our the pictures from our wedding. And yes, my hair was dark. My mama threatened not to pay for my wedding if I didn't go back dark. HAHA. So I was blonde immediately after.

The tree of balls was the groom's cake. They were like doughnuts and when you bit into them, they were ice cream and chocolate. It was heavenly!!

I hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day Weekend.

XOXO-

KJ

I will post the winner of the Sephora gift card on Tuesday.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Carrie said...

Love the trip down memory lane! It was such a special and fun day!

The Miller's Blog said...

Do you still talk to Cara? She still looks the same as she did ions ago when we all went to Wynndale! Beautiful pictures.

tammie said...

so sweet. Beautiful pics!

Jason and Lisa Clark said...

You were a stunning bride!! Such a beautiful wedding:)