EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!



HAPPY NEW YEAR! Yes I know that it is January 12 2012. I am just a little behind. Two kids under my feet make me slower at everything but I wouldn't change it for the world!!!

As much as I hate undecorating after Christmas, I also love the start of a New Year and all the things that come with that, such as organizing and cleaning and setting new goals for the year. What are your goals? I would love to hear!

Mine are the following:

1) unplug from the computer/iPhone/iPad etc. and actually communicate face to face!
2) send more cards and happies to people who need them...
3) plant a vegetable garden
4) craft more! Dont you just love Pinterest?! It's like fantasy football for girls. It's amazing what I am capable of making!
5) Read Gods word more and more and more. I have recently started a Beth Moore Bible Study entitled "James" and I had no idea how deep we would be going! I just love Beth Moore.
6) Quit cleaning so much and just play with my babies.
7) Keep my word and don't overcommit.
8) Be healthy and not worry so much about being skinny.
9) Run 3-4 times a week.
10) NO MORE COKE ZEROS! Two weeks out and not a one! So proud of myself!!!!!

Can't wait to hear yours!!!
Xoxo-
Katie Jane

No comments: