EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, April 07, 2013

A MONSTER BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

My sweet Griffin turned 3 this weekend and we celebrated at Glow Galaxy with our close friends, neighbors, and family. Glow Galaxy is like Pump It Up, but it is all Glow In The Dark with a full golf course and basketball court. Superfun! 


My sweet babies being silly for the camera!
 
They are all so excited waiting to go in! SO cute.
The party room. Thanks to one of my BF Erika for helping decorate! I couldn't have done it without her!

Griffin's monster banner. 
This year I used lots of bright colors for our theme.

Griffin loves cake and one of his best friends Collier!!!
Eating cake!
Monster cups and the cutesy cake by Donna Sadler. 
You can find her on Facebook at Delicious Designs by Donna.

The staff at Glow Galaxy. They were fabulous!

Ready for pizza!


I used lots of googly eyes!

I used the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge to make! Love this cartridge!

I hope you enjoyed our pictures!!!
We had a great time celebrating my sweet baby boy Griffin. Love my Muffin so much!
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Precious party and birthday boy!!