EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, April 08, 2013

GRIFFIN TURNS THREE!


I cannot believe that this has been three years ago! Where does the time go? I want another baby so bad I cannot stand it! Ha. 29 pounds is all that is holding me back. Not much. Just a child that weighs as much as Paisley. Haha. Ugh....ANYWAYS...

Look at my sweet Easter bunny baby. He will hate we me when he is older. I could care less...:) 




He was such a handsome baby!!! 


A few minutes after I held him for the first time and puked ice chips all over creation. Ha. 



Blink your eyes a few times and here we are three years later. I hate time passes so fast. I love my sweet boy so much. I wish I could keep him a baby forever. But I can't. Wah. 


I love letting my kids do things on their birthday that I normally would never let them do on a regular day. Eat cake for breakfast? You bet. Go to Toys R Us and pick out 4 new toys? Yes mam. Go eat lunch at Chik Fil A? You got it. Not a take a nap? Let's not get crazy.


We also celebrated on Friday by going out to Opry Mills Mall. 
Along with most of Middle Tennessee. Seriously. We ate dinner at the Aquarium. And yes, Paisley has Griffin in a headlock. That is the only way I was taking a picture. 


Afterwards, Paisley convinced me and her daddy that she could climb this rock wall. We were secretly thinking, "She will never do this." Well, she proved us wrong. In a matter of 7 minutes, Paisley had climbed to the very top. And she looked cute doing it. For real. Haaaa. 

And now she is obsessed with climbing. I mean, seriously obsessed! We spent all afternoon Wednesday at The Crag in Cool Springs learning how to Belay. yes there is a WHOLE new language when it comes to doing this. I had no idea. 


After all that excitement, we went to see The Croods. Supercute movie. 
And it helps that Ryan Reynolds is the hunk in the movie. 








Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the warmer weather. It FINALLY feels like spring. YEEEEHAWWW!
XOXO-
KJ


No comments: