EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

HAPPY DAYS!

Oh, bloggers, I have missed you!! The Goodies have been crazy lately and trying to spend time together as a family of 3 before Mr. Griffin makes his debut. We had a very low key Valentine's Day. On Thursday night, all 3 of us went to Sperry's for dinner. Sperry's is a local steakhouse here in Nashville. I love it because they have a salad bar, and it reminds me of eating at Steak and Ale when I was little. On Saturday, we went to Costco and ran our usual errands and we celebrated Mr. Johnny's (aka Pappy and Stephen's father) birthday.

We cooked crab legs and filet, new potatoes and corn, and also had a delicious salad. For dessert, we had yummy carrot cake!! Paisley is obsessed with birthdays and we actually sang Happy Birthday 3 times. Hilarious. What can I say? The girl loves a party as much as her mommy.
On Sunday, we went to church and celebrated Valentine's Day with our precious church. It was a great day. We all layed down and took a nap and my husband let me sleep for about 4 hours!!
After my nap, I woke up to this:


I LOVE roses and sweet cards!! Nothing makes me happier!! Hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day and spent it with the ones you LOVE!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: