EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, February 07, 2010

MY FAVORITE THINGS!


Kelly's Korner Blog had a Show Us Your Life section on favorite things.

Here is my list:

1. Ridiculously HOT WATER. I love to take a hot bath, read some glossy magazines, and drink a huge glass of ice water. I am seriously asking for a tankless hot water heater for Valentine's Day! HA!!
2. Shopping all day at the mall, finding some great sales, and then eating cookies and an icee on the drive home.
3. Growing up, my daddy would cut the grass and then grill out hamburgers. And we would eat on the patio. And then come in a really cold house and have a huge tickle fight on my parents bed. I love those memories. The smell of summer and family!!!
4. Being in the Grove on saturday before a big OLE MISS football game is so EXCITING. There is nothing quite like hearing Dixie, seeing the acres of tents in a sea of red and blue, all the little boys dreaming of being the next Manning. It is truly nostalgic!
5. A perfect Friday night would be spending time with Paisley and Stephen, grilling steaks, shrimp, and corn on the cob. Having a glass of chardonnay. And playing a mean game of Apples to Apples, Scrabble, or watching The Travel Channel.
6. A clean house, car, and office. And my closet. I am a little bit of a neat freak and completely OCD about cleaning. And having a laundry fairy at all times who could make that room spotless, too!
7. Fast food. I have a terrible addiction to it. I like fruits and vegetables, too. But I LOVE some Sonic.
8. Diet Cokes.
9. Coupons. Having a coupon makes me ridiculously giddy.
10. I LOVE me a shower, make-up, blow out, and some perfume. And then a romantic date with my husband when opens my door, pulls out my chair, and limits talking about work for at least 1/3 of the dinner! I also LOVE it when he writes me notes. They are so sweet and thoughtful and he is a MUCH better writer than I am. I also loves it when he buys me jewelry just because, especially charms for my bracelet. They are so thoughtful. If you are reading this, I love you babe :)
Some of my others would be lipgloss, sundresses, spraytans, perfume, cooking supper for my family, the book of Phillipians, going to church on Sunday and singing hymns and thinking about the meanings, spending time with good girlfriends, making breakfast on saturday mornings, going on family walks at Crockett Park, laughing, late night talks with my husband, baking for others, doing things for people out of the blue, Dave Ramsey humor, writing down my goals for the day and making to do lists and crossing things off, the Dollar Store, E-Bay, and Etsy. My daughter's laughter and the sound of her little feet running through the house. Being with my family, hugging on them, telling them how much I love them and miss them, and how important they are. Praying for others who are less fortunate than I am, especially when I don't question how they got there, I just pray for them. I love going to Orange Beach in the summer and playing with my nieces and nephew. I love going out at night and eating great seafood. I also love taking trips with just me and the hubby. I think alone time in marriage is so important. I love compliments and sweet notes from friends. Just because. I LOVE taking Paisley and doing fun stuff just because. Like going to Chuck E Cheeses. And the library. And painting her nails. And the Frist. And the park. I want her to have such a FUN childhood. I guess to sum me up, I just enjoy life, don't take myself too seriously, and adore my family and friends!
What is your list?
XOXO
KJ


No comments: