EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

GATLINBURG!

We always talk about going to Gatlinburg but for some strange reason, our plans always fall through. Well, we actually managed to pull it off! We packed everything but the kitchen sink last Saturday and headed East 3 hours on I-40. It was a BEAUTIFUL weekend and a very restful one. We had a great time and rented and a 2 bedroom cabin in Pigeon Forge. We took in downtown Gatlinburg, The Aquarium, and The Dixie Stampede. We also went and watched the gentlemen make taffy, which is so yummy and smells soooo good!! Here are some pictures from our trip.

Stephen always lets me find the cabin because he knows "roughing it" is NOT in my realm. It really STUNK that I could not get in this hot tub. However, I was glad he got to enjoy.
Here is Miss Priss and Daddy at the Dixie Stampede. Very fun!! If you go to Gatlinburg, you have to check this place out.
Here our some pics of our cabin. It drove me NUTS that this lady had her Christmas decor in FULL SWING!!!!! I mean, trees in the bathroom, outside lights, snowmen, garland...
you name it! Someone needs to tell her that Target has Easter candy out.
But overall, the cabin was really nice.
My short order cook doing what he does BEST...making dinner!!! If the medical industry goes bad, he can work at Waffle House!! HA!!
My little princess watching Dora the Explorer!!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: