EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

MISSONI MADNESS AND MAYHEM!

Missoni Madness has set in!! I had big plans to be at Target at 7am on Tuesday morning, but when the site crashed at 6am on Tuesday I knew this was gonna be WAYYYYY bigger than expected! I am one of those crazies that bought out the store to resale. If you have a problem with this, I am truly sorry. It is simply known as "Economics 101: Supply and Demand." And PS-I have already made hundreds and hundreds of $$$. Target was way smart to create buzz with twitter, ads, and celebrity advertisement. Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba joked back and forth about how they wanted the bike (the one piece I didn't buy that went for thousands...I stood in the bike department and debated for 30 minutes!!!!)

Here are some of my pieces:

Love this! The Signature Tunic.


I also really love this blue signature tunic. I wore this last night and received many compliments!
I
This is a very nice sweater maxi dress and bringing me some big bucks!!

I also purchased 6 melamine plates that are precious. It is so hard not keeping all this stuff!!

So cute!

Fantastic felt hat!!
I also love these flats for me and Paisley. I might keep these :)

And finally, the luggage!! Super, super cute! Please let me know if you are interested in this set!
XOXO-
KJ

2 comments:

Shelli said...

You were SMART! I wish I would've had the foresight to buy for resale... Good luck!

Oh and I didn' comment on your last post... Congrats on the SAHM gig... Its the best job to have! So happy for you! :)

TLF said...

I can't believe all the buzz over this stuff. I just can't get into it. It looks too much like stuff that my g-ma would wear. :/