EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GOSSIP GIRL SERIES FINALE!!!!!






1. FINALLY, CHUCK AND BLAIR TOGETHER AT LAST!

We have waited two whole seasons for this. It was great and a perfect ending. They both looked amazing!!

2. I was sad that Serena and Dan did not end up together. But there is plenty of time in Season 3.
4. The clothes were unreal last night. They were off the chain, no doubt. They promised, and they delivered. I LOVED the yellow outfit Blair sported and all her amazing headbands.
5. I loved how they accessorized their Graduation robes. SO cute with all the pearls, diamonds, and headbands. So preppy and SO Constance Billiard!
6. I was in awe of the Queen Bee Headband. I loved it. How perfect will Jenny be as Queen Bee? She so deserves it!!
7. Chuck= Hotness.
8. I don't really care who Gossip Girl is. I thought they could have left that whole story line out.
9. I LOVED Blair's necklace at the graduation after party.
10. I Cannot wait for Season 3. I am READY for a PREVIEW!!!!



No comments: