EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WEST PALM BEACH







We had a fabulous time on vacation! We stayed at the Jupiter Beach Resort in Jupiter, right outside of West Palm. Paisley had fun on the beach, in the sand, and especially looking at touching all the seashells! She collected about 50, and we brought home all of them. We plan to take them to her classmates so they can see them, too. The beach was gorgeous. It rained Saturday morning and the rest of the trip was SUNSHINE! We needed it...Nashville has been about to float. We have had LOTS of rain! Friday we played on the beach and had ordered pizza for dinner since we were all so tired from traveling. Saturday we went to the beach and went to supper at the Food Shack. Delicious. I had sweet potato encrusted snapper...a party in your mouth!! Check out the website at www.littlemoirsfoodshack.com. Sunday, we went to the beach yet AGAIN and ate at Jetty's. Paisley and I had the stuffed shrimp. Unreal. Some of the best seafood I have had in a LONG time! I LOVE suntans, flip flops, Lilly, fruity drinks, shells, and good down time. I am not unpacked, but I am ready to go back!!! 
XOXO-
KJ 

No comments: