EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY!

                                           Paisley eating chocolate...this isn't messy at all!
                                            Just like mommy, she LOVES Elle Woods!!! 
  CRAZY HAIR!!! TIME 4 A HAIR CUT!!!!! 


It has been raining for 5 straight days!!! YUCK!!
Needless to say, we spent most of the weekend indoors. 
We had a very lazy, relaxing weekend at home. 
Friday, we made tacos and guacamole in honor of Cinco De Mayo!!! 
Paisley LOVES queso! She cracks me up!
 The hotter the better...she is my little chili pepper! After I put her to bed, I went to our Department Sunday School Sleepover. So much FUN!! There were 13 of us who spent the night and we had a blast...very good for the soul!
On Saturday, we took our monthly Costco shopping trip and Stephen insisted we purchase a new camera. My camera was drenched in apple juice earlier in the week! I seriously cannot LIVE without a camera. I bought the same one I had, just an updated version, 
the Canon PowerShot SD790 IS. 
It was sooo time for a new camera! The pictures are so clear! Thanks honey!
Sunday was an awesome day...We had 92 in Sunday School!! 
A great sermon and worship from our church and 
our new Music Minister Joe Fitzpatrick!
Hope you have a great week!! 
XOXO-Katie Jane 



No comments: