EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Saturday, May 09, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!!




Happy Birthday Sis!
You truly are my bestest friend in the whole world!
You understand me like no one else. You are a wonderful mother to my Joe, Anna Blaire and Isabella Claire. I am in awe of how much you are involved with for Joe's school and for all the other countless charities you help with (or donate jelly to).
Speaking of jelly, you seriously make the best fig preserves and pear honey I have ever put in my mouth! This girl puts away hundreds of cans each year! She does so much for so many people.
She is also a great masters level teacher in elementary education .
I really hope you start teaching again...you are one of the best...and they need you! I also love your taste in home decor...you should have a side job in interior design :) As you can tell, I am a HUGE fan....I love you sis...
You know it is very hard being away from you today (actually everyday).
Hugs and Kisses!'
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: