EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, November 28, 2010

GOBBLE GOBBLE...

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving...We spent the day with Stephen's family in Lebanon, Kentucky. We went up and visited for the day, due to the fact that we are NEVER home as a family of four, and I wanted to have a jump start on decorating. Which didn't really happen. But I did start decorating. That counts, right?



Here is one of me and my sweet Paisley...



Here is Paisley and Grammy....




Paisley, Grammy, and Griffin looking scared!


Stephen and his dad chowing down...



Paisley took this picture. She is into photography these days. HA!




Aunt Mitzi and Uncle Terry...and Mama Reynolds...




My sweet boy in his first Christmas apparel...don't worry...there is PLENTY more!! Ha!






My boys watchin' football!

I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

tammie said...

I always thought Pais was the most presh thing but that Griff is giving her a run for her money! Ha! I love the scared look. I think he was scared that he might not get the food on that spoon:) The high chair pic and the one sleeping with daddy are SOOOOO adorable!!!