EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2010

CRACKER CANDY....IT IS CRACK TO YOUR LIPS!



CANDY WITH SALTINE CRACKERS
Saltine crackers
2 sticks butter
1 c. brown sugar
chocolate chips

Line cookie sheet with foil and cover with saltine crackers. Boil butter and brown sugar for 3 minutes until frothy. Pour over crackers.

Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes. It will bubble. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let set 5 minutes. Spread chocolate with spatula. Refrigerate at least 1 hour; break into pieces.

You can also substitute with peanut butter chips or white chocolate.

This is so pretty in clear treat bags tied with ribbon.

ENJOY!!!

XOXO-

KJ

2 comments:

Anna said...

OMG. I cannot wait to get home and try this. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Megan said...

I have to tell you I made probably 10 batches of this "crack" and not only did I eat enough for 8 people I also shared it and the recipe on my blog. Thank you for the deliciousness!