EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

FILL-IN-THE-BLANKS!

I want to know your answers!


1. My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is:
Strapless dress in a solid fun color, a pair of sexy metallic heels, a fun cocktail ring, and a cute evening bag.

2. This week has been: Awful. Our house appraised for 80,000 under what we paid. 4 years ago! And we did everything the right way. I am trying to remind myself it is in His timing, not mine.

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat : Wine. Kim Crawford. Layercake. Cakebread. Barefoot. Does that count as nutritious?

4. My favorite pair of shoes is: My Nine West Bonfires in Nude OR my sparkly pink TOMS.

5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I can never part with is: A fly swatter that has a big faux flower on it.

6. My Go To Summer meal is: Grilled salmon on cedar planks, grilled cabbage, and a delicious salad. Dessert? A Sno Cone. Tiger's Blood.

7. If I were going to write my own essay it would say: "What I plan to do once I win the lottery."

Your turn!
Thanks One Fabulous Mom.
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: