EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I LIVE IN CRAZYTOWN!

And I am the Mayor. Seriously. HA! Our lives are so crazy busy. We have been looking into buying a car, and that is not fun to me! I get stressed out making big purchases!

The winner is the 2011 Toyota Sienna Limited. This thing is a limo for 4 year olds, complete with a sunroof and reclining seats.

Mama is so excited. I am pimping a swagger wagon. Don't judge. Or make fun :) HAHA!



19 inch panoramic screen. Love.


I love this picture. Paisley got her first blowout a few weeks ago, and she loves, loves, loves to go see Jonas! HA! I am starting her early!!




I love this Muffin, too! He is straight pimping at a birthday party!




The other thing I LOVE is The Painted Cupcake, this place is AWESOME! It is on Glen Echo Road, over in Green Hills. My favorite cupcake is the Lemon Blueberry Cupcake. It is so yummylicious!!! I could eat fifty. In my car. Outside the place. OMG. Check this place out!!!



Here are some pictures from the zoo this weekend. We had so much fun. Griffin loved the train so much!! My sweet girl is growing up! She looks so big in this picture. I love her so much. Oh, she is sweet!
Griffin is a mack daddy!!
Griffin waving to his fans. Haha.

How are y'all doing? Miss you and love you all! Keep me updated!!
XOXO-
KJ

6 comments:

TLF said...

Awesome new Mommy Wagon!! I love!!

Joy said...

Love the new ride and I think it's a nice touch that they are now including sunroofs in the back now, too. Kinda of involves the kids a bit!

tammie said...

I'm so excited about that luxury mini!!! and a little jealous too:)

Shelli said...

I was SO against having a minivan for a LONG time. Once the third baby came though, I needed to get one. IT. IS. AWESOME!!!! I love mine... I know you'll love yours too. The DVD system alone is fantastic! :)

Kim said...

LOVE our Swagger Wagon!

Kim said...

LOVE our Swagger Wagon!