EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Friday, March 08, 2013

WHAT-I'M-LOVING-WEDNESDAY (I know it is actually Friday)



I am aware it is now Friday. I REALLY tried to make this happen Wednesday. But here it goes! 
For those of you that don't have Trader Joes, I am sorry. 
For those of you that do, you have to try this butter!
On a english muffin. On an apple or banana. It is RIDICULOUSLY good!

I am OBSESSED with this "Lacca Bow Dome Satchel" Valentino Bag. I absolutely love, love, love it! It goes with everything! Definitely my next bag purchase! You can find it here. 

Stephen gave me Bond No 9 perfume for Christmas in Scent of Peace, but I am loving High Line. It is so fresh and sweet, makes me think of spring! And then add some points for the beautiful bottle!
I  am a huge fan of Boy Meets World! Cutest show ever. And what about the spin off?! 
Girl Meets World? Cannot Wait! 

I also love the versatility of this LA Made Capecod Mini Dress from Piperlime


Piko Tops are so fun and comfy!!! 
These are all the rage in Mississippi right now, and I think they are so cute! 
Local boutique stores carry them. 
I am hoping this is a top for her and not a dress. It will be a top for me. Ha!

I found this fun eye shadow at Sephora yesterday and I absolutely love it! It is called Sephora Moonshadow Palette in "In the Nude" This is one of the best eyeshadow palette's I have ever experienced. Your eyes will thank you.
And last but certainly not least is this wrap sweater from Nordstrom that I totally living in. It is called the Asymmetrical Wrap Around Sweater made by Bobeau. It comes in an array of colors and it is the equivalent of wearing a pair of sweatpants. Seriously. Best thing I have purchased in a LONG time. It is also on sale for $39 right now! You can buy it here. 

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
XOXO-
KJ 

1 comment:

Misty said...

you are not kidding about the wrap. I have it in 2 colors and considering going back for a 3rd one. Is that crazy? Love it!