EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, February 07, 2011

PAISLEY and GRIFFIN'S VALENTINE'S BRUNCH...

Paisley and Griffin hosted a Valentine's brunch for 25 friends....and lots of family and parents....

There were probably about 40 people in attendance...so it was pretty chaotic! But we still managed to have a great time!

This was my first Valentine's party and it was superfun!



We had brunch foods, Chick-Fil-A minis and fruit, and lots of CANDY!


The kids also made cupcakes in the cupcake maker and decorated them!





We also made Valentine's and colored pictures....





My sweet Valentine. My friend Brooke's niece, Payton...


All the candy!!! I also made marshmallow pops and pretzels....




Lacey, Me, Amy, and Pam...



Our failed attempt at a family photo!! Paisley was having a meltdown and
Griffin wanted down...



Marsha and Griffin!




My sweet friend Meredith and her baby girl Cate....




By BFF Amy D.'s kids, Hunter and Gracyn...


My BFF Amy's little girl Grace...




So fun to see everyone!!!




Happy Valentine's Day!!

XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

-Emily- said...

Adorable Valentines Party....such a GOOD idea! & super cute blog :)