EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND...

A really hip girl working at Anthropologie had one of these cool Saints bracelets on. I fell in love! I found one on Etsy. Don't you girls love??

Friday night I went to Encores and More Consignment Pre-Sale. Let me just say that the pre-sale was pretty crazy. I could NOT imagine going on Saturday. If anyone went, I would love to know how wild it was? Did anyone get hurt? Was pushing and shoving involved?

This was my best buy. A $250 Britax Roundabout car seat for $40 in GREAT shape!



I really wanted the cowmooflauge to match my other, so I just ordered a cover for it.


I picked up this precious doll house for $15 bucks for Paisley.


I loved this dress made by Bonnie Jean. I think Paisley will wear it for Easter. I heart tulle.

On Saturday, me and my BFF Amy HH took all the kiddos to see Barney Live: Baby Bop's Birthday. It was so much fun! Even Griffin really enjoyed it! He looked so handsome in his little bright blue sweater, skinny jeans, and pirate Robeez. I could just eat him up. I can't wait until we get to go on little dates. He also will kiss you and it is the cutest thing ever!!

Paisley was more interested in singing and streamers than Barney. She does LOVE Baby Bop. Paisley has discovered the word "nervous" and she uses it in all the wrong ways. It is hilarious.
My BFF Amy and her little girl Grace who was obsessed with Barney. She was still checking him out!
Afterwards, we met our husbands and went to Fiesta Azteca for dinner.

On Sunday, we skipped church. I know, we are awful. But I am traveling all week and so is Stephen, and sometimes you need family time. We packed up the kids and headed to the zoo around 10:30am. It was great! You should definitely visit the Nashville Zoo if you are ever in town. Wonderful!!

They have an awesome park and play area inside. Paisley loves this swinging bridge inside the play ground.
Swinging....
Stephen pushing Griffin...He loves to ride in the stroller....


We were feeling adventurous, so we also decided to walk and tour the Croft house. The Croft sisters donated their personal land to the city of Nashville for a zoo to be built on. It is really neat and I encourage you to visit, also!
Livestock at the Croft home...
Paisley and Griffin just chilling....

Griffin enjoying apple juice....

Paisley big, poufy heart LOVES the merry-go-round. As in, we ride it 10 times. Griffin liked it, too!! This was his first time riding!

Afterwards, we went to eat at Local Taco in Brentwood (right behind the Exon station on Franklin Road.) It is right beside Judge Beans. This place is AWESOME!!

They have the best taco plates. I tried the Korean BBQ and the Vegetarian, both delicious!!
It is also very kid friendly!! And the sangria is scrumptious!!!

I hope you all had a nice weekend! We have spent President's Day eating a late breakfast at Waffle House, shopping, and went to a play date at a friend's house.

XOXO-
KJ
PS- Whoever comments first on this post wins a SAINTS bracelet!! And don't forget to comment under my fashion post and comment for the cupcake maker!!

22 comments:

Lisa Clark said...

I love the bracelet:)

Sara said...

Love the saints bracelet kj. Miss ya at fbc Sara

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day!!! Inhace got to get a britax for e

Miss Sweet Tea said...

What a fun weekend! I have to admit that I also used to love Barney :)

The zoo looks great...love the pic of you and the kiddos on the carousel!

ash said...

YAAAA! I love that bracelet!

Anonymous said...

We love the Nashville zoo too and LOVE that bracelet!

Kelly Bellar said...

OH I love that bracelte! Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo! We love the zoo too :)

white cat lover said...

Love the pink tulle dress for Paisley!

Anonymous said...

Pick me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love to read your blog....my family was at Barney, too!
Megan megan.word@warren.kyschools.us

Kim said...

Love the zoo pictures! And how bad is it that I haven't been to Anthropologie? I've heard great things, but have never been. Miss you!

Navy Morrisons said...

I would love to give a Saints bracelet to my daughter's Godmother. She would treasure it!

Heather H said...

KJ...is this for real? It feels like I'm about to be heartbroken (since it's almost Tuesday in my time zone and I don't see how multiple people have not already commented). For serious, I love this bracelet...but if my computer/blogger is tricking me, I won't hold it against your to-die-for blog. P.S. Snaps to you for all of your amazing give-aways.

hampton1202 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Loove that bracelet, what a find! Looks like you had fun at the zoo!

Jenn said...

I love the bracelet, your kids are precious,

Small Matters and a Big God said...

AM I the first to comment?!

Small Matters and a Big God said...

I don't know what identity that comment was made under b/c I'm not signed into my Blogger account.... but it was Mandy Miller :)From The Miller's blog

1900 said...

If you are in the Jackson area around March, make your way to Duds for Doodles in Hattiesburg. I think it will be on the same INSANE level as Encores. Good job, btw. Excellent purchase on the car seat. I wish Lauren had something cuter to ride in BUT what she is riding in was FREE. Can't be that. Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Katie Jane-just wanted you to know that I am sitting here waiting for my mom to pick me up bc we are headed to the funeral home to make final arrangements for my grandmothers funeral. I was feeling kinda sad and had to do something to cheer me up. So, I went to your blog! It always makes me smile and I actually laugh out loud when I read some of your post! Thanks for turning my frown upside down this morning! Love you girl!
Casey Blackwell

Jennifer Hardwick said...

I love your blog. Sounds like you had great family time. My email is jrenee23@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I don't think my other comment went through!! ME ME ME!!! I would love the bracelet! Oh...my purse sold on Ebay before I could get to it! BOO! That's what I get for waiting.

theskipper said...

Love the bracelet...and I adore your blog. So full of good tips!!!

-Shelley