EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, March 17, 2011

ABC'S OF KJG

ABC's of KJG

A. Age: Twenty-Nine (I'm white lying...I am 30)

B. Bed size: KING. Woop Woop!! hahaha...don't read this mom.

C. Chore you dislike: I've said it once and I'll say it again, probably until I am dead: folding clothes. I freakin' hate it. If money was flowing like wine, everything would be dry cleaned.

D. Dogs: Lola, my weenie dog and Jose Cuervo (aka as Joss, or Sauce), our chihuahua.

E. Essential start to your day: A tinkle, a workout, a jug of Coke Zero, a bowl of Kashi, a prayer and a chapter of a book on the Ipad. Followed by kids up, breakfast, loading the car, and shower time for mommy.

F. Favorite color: I don't think I need to tell y'all. But, just in case, PINK.

G. Gold or silver: Gold. I can't wait to get to Heaven and walk the streets made of it! For now, my Tory Burch bag and espadrilles will have to do.

H. Height: 5' 5" and a HALF.

I. Instruments you play(ed): Nada

J. Job title: CEO of Goode Enterprises. Wife, Mommy, Snot Wiper, and Drug Pusher (Legal), also know as Meals on Heels. I am a vertical mega-brand with cross media platforms...

K. Kids: Paisley and Griffin.

L. Live: Nashville. The greatest place. EVER. Mississippi is a tie.

M. Mom’s name: Mommy

N. Nicknames: Kadee, KJ, The girls who sells the genital wart medicine.

O. Overnight hospital stays: my birth, lung surgery in 8th grade, birth of Paisley, birth of Griffin...

P. Pet peeves: People that are lazy and selfish. And unwilling to do for others. And people who have bad days. Everyday they breathe. Things have been put in perspective the last few days. And if you have a job, remember, employed is the new rich!!! Life is short..you better soak it up!!

Q. Quote from a movie:
Hi. I'm Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods...
              and we're both Gemini vegetarians.               I have a bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising...               from CULA, and I was a Zeta Lambda Nu sweetheart...               president of my sorority, Delta Nu...               and last year, I was homecoming queen.               Two weeks ago I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal...               and I talked her out of buying...               this truly heinous angora sweater.               Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.

S. Siblings: 1 sister, Rana, who is 7 years older. She is the best sister in the world.

T. Time you wake up: It depends. Most days between 545-6am. And I go to bed at 12-1am. I don't sleep.

U. Underwear: 50% of the time. Always with dresses. LOL. I am no Lilo or Brit.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Beets. The texture grosses me out..

W. What makes you run late: Blogs. Kids. Husband. Dogs. Cell phone. Outfits. Make-up. And my house has to be in order. I TRIPLE HATE leaving a messy house. Starts my day off terribly bad.

X. X-rays you’ve had: On my teeth and lungs.

Y. Yummy food you make: Spaghetti, Pies, Cookies, I am a decent cook.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes. Their long necks fascinate me. They are so huge and graceful. I also love the spotted leopard!!

XOXO_
KJ

No comments: