EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, March 21, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP....

My spirits have been so down the last week...I am so sad about Japan and Egypt and walking around Vanderbilt Hospital so much. Those poor children, I can't hardly think about it without tearing up.

Y'all keep praying for sweet Grace....pray for her Drs, nurses, caregivers, family, and for the pain to go away....

In other news, Griffin has been on a Spring Break 2011 staycation....

He is hitting the bottle and chilllaxin' with some Barbie girls....


It cracks me up that every single Barbie in our house is naked!! Why is that? They immediately get there clothes taken off. They all look the same underneath...so funny!

Paisley was in rare form yesterday morning. This is the conversation from the time her feet hit the ground until I checked her in at Sunday School..."Mommy, why do you eat salads and ice cream? Why can't I ride my scooter to church? What do crocodiles eat? Will I ever be able to fly like Tinkerbell? Why don't boys wear dresses? Sometimes, I wish I had a wenis." I love her, but I wish she had an off button sometimes. Is that bad?

And here is THE CUTEST hospital gown EVER!!!

My good friend Carrie made this for Grace. Is that cute or what? There is NOTHING, and I do mean NOTHING online that is this cute!! I love you Carrie!!
Check out her store at www.forthebirdscouture.com



And my cousin Janet made her this PRECIOUS needlepoint pillow. Thanks Janet!!! Love you!!



I cannot tell you how MANY of you have prayed, written on Caring Bridge, sent toys, packages, gifts, etc. etc. etc....I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I am so touched that people who don't even know Amy and Forest have been so giving!! I can't say thank you enough. I am reminded of this verse in the Bible, Matthew 25:36 "I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."THANKS SO MUCH Y'ALL....Keep it up!! Follow daily here: www.caringbridge.org/visit/angels4grace



Here is a picture of me and Paisley at The Cheesecake Factory from 2 weeks ago....I love that sweet angel. She is so funny!
This was our conversation on Friday....
ME: "Paisley, how many babies are you gonna have me one day?!" P: "At least 10, and we can live upstairs in the attic!" ME:"Oh good, can my grandmother name be Glam-Maw?" P:"No, you will be older and have wrinkles, and just plain grandmother will be fine." Gee, thanks. I might need a few extra cc's of the Botox. Because I will be known as Glam-Maw one day...

GRIFFIN= HATES SHOES. WHAT??? Doesn't he know who I am??? Geeeeze!!
He loves being outside, climbing, jumping, and being wild. And Banana Pudding Milkshakes from Chik-Fil-A!!!
He got a bounce house this week for an early birthday present and Paisley got a scooter and a bike and 3 new princess costumes. Is it Christmas? No!!! I will be pushing drugs until the end of time!!! HA!!
Here is my little love bug!! I could eat him!!!

Love you all!! I will draw for the Likewise and The Dave Ramsey books on Friday!! And Stay Tunes, some great Easter giveaways announced soon.....
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ha! I LOVE the picture of Griffin and the Barbies. All of the Barbies at my house are naked too. I'm glad it's not just at my house...

I love the sweet things people have made for Grace. Praying here.