EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, March 07, 2011

WEEKEND IN MISSISSIPPI...

Our family of four had a quick last minute trip to Mississippi this weekend. We visited with my parents and my sister and her family. I don't know about you all, but I feel like Scarlett O'Hara sometimes. I truly get my strength from Mississippi and going home.

We also visited The Mississippi Children's Museum in Jackson. If you have not been, I highly suggest it. What a fun place to spend a rainy Saturday! They have a life size Scrabble board, so we decided to make use of it with some fun pictures. They also have lots of slides, a huge sandbox, kitchen, full science area with the human body, inflatables, and lots more!!!


Dr. Suess was also present, along with Thing 1 and Thing 2. So precious. And how cute is Paisley in her Juicy Couture raincoat and Wal-Mart boots?! Who says you can't mix bargain with couture???!! Fabulous!


She has become shy around characters all of a sudden. Ever since the circus. Pretty funny!



Here is one of the two of them. Love this! My sweet Griffin is into everything. Not walking yet, but trying really hard!!





Here is one of Griffin and my niece Anna Blaire. She is the prettiest and sweetest thing! Such the baby sitter! Griffin adores her!!






After school on Friday, I picked up my sister's oldest two, and wew met my mom and my sister for an after school snack atSal and Mookie's. We settled with a banana split and a pepperoni pizza. Clearly not on Weight Watchers. It will be a tough workout today!! Ha!
They also have this dessert called The Grand Central Station. I am dying to get it!!!




My mama was trying to get us all to smile. Clearly not happening! ha!



Paisley and my sister's youngest, Izzie. She and Paisley are 11 months apart and definitely kissing cousins! They love one another. And Izzy looks just look my sister and Paisley looks somewhat like me. They are pretty cute together!
I really wanted to go eat at Babalu's, but the weather was awful! We decided to just stay close to home and went to Mama Hamil's in Madison. If you like southern cooking, go try this place out! OOOOOHHHH WEEE! It is slap your mama good!
I hope you all had a nice, relaxing weekend.
XOXO-
KJ

3 comments:

ash said...

I love, love, love Hamils! I feel the same way anytime I go home. Anytime someone asks me where I am from I say, "TN, but I am and always will be from MS!"

Kim said...

I love the Scrabble board!

Catherine said...

Okay, you are going to crack up. Friday night, I met two of my high school girlfriends at Sal & Mookie's for supper. I ran into two of my JA families and then made it to our table. I told my friends that I was 100% expecting to see Rana and/or KJ since they are ALWAYS at Sal & Mookies--especially when you come to town. We must have missed you by about an hour or two. HAHAHAHAHA! Love it!