EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MOTHER'S DAY AND BIRTHDAY PARTY RECOVERY....

I woke up to this on Sunday Morning....Paisley is now obsessed with make-up. I think she might be headed to clown school. We need to talk about toning down and less is more! ha!
Stephen let me sleep until 8:30. That is late at our house!! We had so much fun playing and acting silly! Paisley also continued to open and play with the INSANE amount of presents she got for her birthday!
The biggest hit of all was the dollhouse from mommy and daddy! $99 on Amazon with FREE SHIPPING! Gotta love that!! I love that Barbies can fit in it, too! Precious!
Everyone wanted to see the cotton candy topiaries and this is the ONLY picture I really have! Boo. They were very hard to make. I thought about using pink insulation for next time. Where can you buy insulation? Lowes? Just a thought. I used marshmallows for the other and it turned out supercute!!

Stephen did very good for Mother's Day...GIFT CARDS!! Belk and Forever 21! Two of my favorites!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!! LOVE TO MY MAMA AND MY MIL. THEY ARE THE BEST!!
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

tammie said...

sweet cheeks def was little bit heavy on the lip stick but I'm sure she'll get the hang of it. I can't imagine where she gets her obsession with makeup from??