EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, October 02, 2011

ANGEL CHICKEN. PARTY IN YO MOUTH.



You will want to make this one tomorrow. I promise!

Ingredients:

Sliced Mushrooms (I used two small cans because thats what I had)

1/4 dry white wine

1/4 stick of butter

1 package of Italian seasoning mix

1 package of cream cheese

1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup

Directions:
Spray Crock Pot with non stick spray

In a separate skillet, melt butter

Add Italian seasoning mix

Slowly add in soup, wine, and cream cheese.

In crock pot, layer:

Mushrooms
Chicken Breast
The sauce you just made in skillet
Cook on low for 4 hours.

I ccoked ours with white rice, broccoli, and a salad. It was delicious!
This will be on our monthly rotation!

XOXO-
KJ


3 comments:

megan said...

I have this on my menu this week! Glad it was a hit!

Shelli said...

I LOVE this... but I have never added the mushrooms and I love mushrooms... I think I'll try your way next time! Thanks! :)

BTW... are you LOVING your new SAHM gig???

Kimberly said...

I have mine in the crockpot! Thanks for sharing!