EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, October 06, 2011

WEDNESDAY HUMPDAY REVENGE DAY

First of all, RIP Steve Jobs. Isad.

Second, my little girl looks so grown! TEAR....

How cute is she? I know I am partial but I love her so much....

Mommy got my hair did yesterday...way darker. A little too dark for me but I am trying to roll with it. Darker means fewer colors, which means I save some money. Ugh. And that's all I have to say about that!
And sweet Muffin got his hair cut today. He did so good. But he is WILD. Busted his lip open in two spots and cried like crazy. He's a bit dramatic. It runs in the family. Ha!

And lastly, are you all watching Revenge? Such a great show!! I love it!! Happy Wednesday. Oh wait, it's now Thursday! One day til Friday! YAHOO!

XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Sparkles N' Sports said...

OMG, your kiddos are sooo stinkin' cute!! Love the pictures of them. Did you do Paisley's little picture in Picnik? I keep seeing that on Pinterest and need to do one of those! I love your hair. I went darker a few weeks ago and it took about two weeks to get used to it and now it's fading fast!