EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SO MUCH FUN IN MISSISSIPPI....

Sorry I have been MIA..I have been in Mississippi for the past week with my sweet family...
We had such a nice time and Griffin and his roasted ear of corn had a great time, too. Bless his heart he likes to eat as much as his mama...

And Paisley had the time of her life...She jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped!

Stephen drove down with us on Friday and stayed until Sunday. After that, he left to go back to work and I was solo the rest of the week. Yikes!!! My mama and daddy helped me tons but they also had to work all week...

On Saturday, Griffin had a nice time being naked and eating a Fudgesicle...I love his little booty shots!

We also ate at Hamil's on Saturday night. It is the best Meat and 3 ever ever ever! We had so much fun hanging out with our family! I am so excited to go back for another 2 weeks in November. Anna Blaire and Joe stayed with us most of the weekend and we played a lot of Scrabble and Uno! I love my nieces and nephews. They are precious...



And here is a picture of a warm biscuit from the fair...

Another one of Paisley jumping....



Hope you are all doing well and I will update more tomorrow!
XOXO-
KJ

No comments: