EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Monday, November 28, 2011

MY 2011 CHRISTMAS LIST...

DEAR SANTA CLAUS,

You are fabulous. No, really, you are! No one can rock red and fur quite the way you do. And to pair it with black shiny boots? Most of us would look like streetwalkers. Not you! You make it look warm, soft, sparkly, and PERFECT!

I know I have already had a big year. I was able to quit my job and stay home with our babies. I also purchased a new Sienna, a new Laptop, and an iPhone. I really shouldn't be asking for anything...but OH, a girl can dream!!

SO here we go, Santa, if you are feeling extra generous, I will take any of the following items...

Some very practical Wellies, especially the Limited Edition Jimmy Choo's....Please Please Please...I need these!!




Santa, you know I am OBSESSED with Lululemon! It is the greatest stuff EVER!
I really want a few jackets!!
The Ombre Stride Jacket, seen here...
Or The Run Your Heart Out Top. In Red. Your Favorite Color, Santa!!
Or, a cute gym duffle from Lulu since I am spending so much time at Prairie Life lately!!!

Or this cool Lulu Racerback ruffle. I love it!
But this is my VERY VERY VERY favorite!! The Sleeveless Scuba Hoodie in Gray and Herringbone. Ohhhhh, I love it like a fat kid loves high fructose corn syrup.

I am also loving Jennifer Lopez's collection sat Kohl's. She has some really cute winter party dresses! Like this one!!
Or this one!! I love this!!!
I also love this Lululemon water bottle. I cannot get enough Lulu Santa Claus!!
I also love these Rachel Zoe heels from Piperlime!
And how cute are these boots? Maybe for the park or zoo? I know, I know, not practical. But I LOVE them Santa!!!
I also love this jacket!! So cute with dark skinny jeans and a cream tank underneath. Very casual! Also from Piperlime.
And this is one of my favorite pieces right now. The starburst necklace from House of Harlow.
And this darling dress for New Years Eve!!! Also from Piperlime!!
The Help DVD would be a nice stocking stuffer...along with a few other things...
like The King's Speech...I loved this movie so much!!
And don't forget my Cricut. By far, my biggest WANT!
I also love these nail polishes, OPI Road House Blues
Some Chocolate Covered Blueberries!
And another nail polish, this brown glittery color would be perfect for holiday parties!!


Okay Santa, I am done. And remember, I will leave you a belly band for your pants, a Tupperware container full of fudge and cupcakes from The Painted Cupcake (the best cupcakes EVER), and a mug full of spiked eggnog. Just don't fly and drive.

Love your Biggest Fan,
Katie Jane XOXO

2 comments:

Heather H said...

Ha! Great list. I'm not going to be able to wait until Christmas to snatch up The Help dvd though! Oh and that Sleeveless Scuba Hoodie is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I love everything you have picked out. I wish you would just take me clothes shopping! Ha!

Kelly