EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Thursday, April 21, 2011

OFFICIALLY OBSESSED!

I am crazy. No seriously. I am. I am GAGA for BAMBOLETTA'S!!!

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME GET A PINK HAIRED GIRL TOMORROW at 10AM CENTRAL TIME, I WOULD LOVE YOU LONG LONG TIME!!! (AND I WILL GET YOU SOME FREE LATISSE :) :) :)) among other things!!!


I really want a pink, purple, or blonde headed girl, tan skin, and thats it! No other requirements!!!



Go to www.bamboletta.com for more information. There are LITERALLY 4,000 people trying to buy 45 dolls and they will sell out in a nano-second. I am praying hard I am going to get LUCKYYY!


I have lost my mind. But arent they CUTE?!


XOXO-

KJ



3 comments:

Erin said...

Love Love Love the Bamboletta dolls! A good friend of mine is trying to get one too. Good thing Ty's a boy - I can't obsess over getting one!! Haha! Good luck though!!

Lisa Clark said...

I am gonna try for you tomorrow. I am off work so we will see how it goes. Paisley definitely needs one. I am so glad my little one is not ready for one of those yet because they are super cute:)

Heather H said...

These dolls are so neat! I've been obsessing over them and the buying process for the last few hours. How did it go for you today? Pretty cool that they do a weekly sale.