EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Sunday, April 24, 2011

UP FROM THE GRAVE HE AROSE!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus yesterday! My family did! We even managed to make it to 8am church. I am silently patting myself on the back! Ha. It took crazy planning and I threatened NOT to cook lunch unless my husband helped and moved at a rapid pace. SUCCESS!!! We were actually early!!!
I made these Easter basket cupcakes on Saturday for an Easter egg hunt at my friend Erika's house. Erika and Jamie actually have more toys than we do. Paisley starts squealing when she knows we are going there. It is hysterical. Anyway, the cupcakes turned out SO cute!
I used green spray icing, tinted coconut in a paper bag to make it green for grass, and then used pipe cleaners for the basket handle. I had Easter bunny picks left over from last year and and chocolate speckled eggs for the "Easter eggs." They were a hit!
I also made these Robin Eggs nest out of Rice Krispie Treats and Chocolate Eggs! A huge hit!!
The Easter bunny came!!! So much fun to see their faces!! And yes, that is a lamb. Dressed as Rapunzel. Don't even ask.
So sweet! Don't you love Paisley's dress?! I got it for $12.00 off of E-bay! It's Strasburg and I had a local shop (Ragamuffin Shoppe) Monogram it. I was very pleased! The secret? Shop in October for an Easter dress!
Griffin also wore an outfit from Ragamuffin Shoppe. He is wearing a Remember Nyguen smocked chocolate bunny Jon-Jon.

I poufy heart LOVE this one...


My handsome hubby and Griffin. Sorry y'all arent seeing my Easter ensemble. The pictures were not cute and then Griffin puked on me. Typical fashion.

My sweet little lovebug. He is such an angel.
After church, we celebrated Easter lunch and Grammy's birthday!!!
The delicious caramel cake from Homestyle Bakery.
I love this picture!! Paisley and her Grammy favor so much!!
Happy Birthday Grammy!!! We love you VERY much!!!
XOXO-
KJ

1 comment:

Heather H said...

You have the most precious little family! Looks like you all had a fabulous weekend. P.S. LOVE your Babycakes giveaway. I just bought one on Saturday! Ha. I'm super excited to give it a test run; traditional cake pops are soooooooo time consuming.