EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FASHION I AM LOVING...PART TWO

This is a great dress from Rachel Roy. I love it!





These next two are by Alice+Olivia. I think they are so unique and flattering on.




Above is some new pics of Olivia Palmero. She truly is a fashion genius.




This is another supercute Rachel Roy.




The military jacket is ALL the rage for FALL. It is in EVERY major magazine. Above are some jackets in different varieties.




More of the stylish Olivia Palmero....



I also love Whitney Port's line WhitneyEve. It is so floral and feminine. I LOVE the pastel blazer she is wearing to the far left. Too bad it is sold out everywhere!


Prabel Gurung is the last designer I am LOVING! Google his name and look how fabulous his dresses are!
Happy Shopping!
XOXO-
KJ













2 comments:

Kim said...

Love the first dress and the military jackets. I love a jacket in general, so I'm a huge fan of this trend!

Mica said...

I hate to admit this....but I am kind of looking forward to fall for a change in fashion.