If you can't tell, I LOVE tomatoes and peaches. This one combines my favorites.
This is very easy and a great appetizer.
- 3 cups seeded and diced tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 peeled and diced fresh peaches (about 2 cups)
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Table salt to taste
Stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients. Season with table salt to taste