EMAIL me at

Goodetimegirls@gmail.com
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BIRTHDAY AND CIRCUS TIME....

Like most of the country, we are sooooo tired of snow. At first, I love it! It is so pretty and I like having an excuse to stay home for a few days. But after the 4th snow, I am over it! The roads are ice, working is a pain, and the kids are stir crazy and sick. That about sums it up!!

This weekend, Stephen had a National Sales Meeting in Florida, so I packed up the kids and we headed to my see my friend, Kim . Kim's little boy Jack had his 3rd birthday party and the theme was SUPERHEROS!




How cute is he?

This is his birthday cake made by his mom. She is one of the best cake makers around! Unfortunately, she is retired!




They also bought a beautiful home in Wartarce, Tennessee and they have been decorating and renovating.....

How gorgeous is this dining room?





Kim made this wreath out of coffee filters, and I am determined to make one myself....stay tuned!



I love this sweet picture of Bruce Wayne and Griffin. Griffin loves older kids to play with him. And Jack is so into babies! It was too cute!!

Sunday night, I had a date to the circus with Paisley. She was so excited for the pre-show and getting to dance to Boom Boom Pow and eat cotton candy!!




She was thrilled about her outfit! It came from Judy's in Lebanon, Tennessee. It is made by Peaches N Cream....





This is her "picture pose"...






Paisley was not sure about the clowns....she liked her outfit but wasn't sure about her face...








This is one of the Romanian dancers in the show...Paisley LOVED her!!




Hope you all had a fun weekend....We are gearing up for more snow (yippee skippee) and lots of work stuff!!
Did you all watch Gossip Girl last night? CHUCK....SWOOOOOOON!!!
Please tell me you were not watching Brad the lame bachelor....He thinks he is so hot. And he is NOT. And what about all the crazy nut beautiful girls on the show? They are all working it hard for a career in Hollywood. HA!
Happy Tuesday!!
XOXO-
KJ





1 comment:

Kim said...

You're so sweet. It was fabulous seeing you, P, and G. I love the picture you took of Jack - he's such a mess. Thank you for coming!